Please be patient while I switch website providers. I’m taking the opportunity to redesign the site, now that I have access to a WordPress website.
Here’s the schedule as things stand:
- 26-28th October: The hand-over. Transfer the domain name. Save information from old website.
- 30th October – 11th November: Design the structure of the new site. Create placeholder pages and posts.
- 13th – 25th November: Write and/or rework copy for the pages of the site.
- 27th November – 9th December: Add images, refine layout, check links.
- 11th – 15th December: Link social media to website. Check everything works. Fix problems.
- 17th December: Launch.
This isn’t going to be a very exciting place for the next couple of months, unless you find template pages and placeholder text exciting (hey, each to their own). If you want to be among the first to know about developments, then sign up to the Penna Scriptum Newsletter using the form below.
See you in December.